I don’t necessarily believe in a life bucket list, but I like temporary bucket lists. I may use temporary bucket lists as a motivational tool or maybe to remind myself from time to time the things I want to experience right now. This winter in Utah was particularly miserable and I have spent plenty of time thinking about the all of the places I want to go and experience as soon as this miserable cold is gone.
1. Donut Falls, The top of donut falls – I went to donut falls last June, but I didn’t make it to the top. I was scared and maybe a little too stubborn to ask for help, but not this year. I am going up the falls and I am going into the cave.
2. The living room, and without getting lost this time – we headed out to the living room last summer but we didn’t quite get there. Don’t get me wrong we still found an awesome spot to watch the sunset, but it wasn’t the living room.
3. Dog lake – I always say I want to hike to dog lake but by the time we can it’s too hot or we have let ourselves get too busy, but not this year. I want to see the darn lake and I need to go see it.
4. Lake Blanche, round two – After much time to think about it I have decided that Lake Blanche would have been a lot more enjoyable if I was prepared for it. With that being said we are going earlier in the year and earlier in the day and we are taking plenty of snacks, water and sunscreen.
5. Millcreek Canyon – I only want to go to millcreek canyon because I can take my dogs with us. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the hikes dogless but I think I would enjoy it with mongrels in tow just as much. Not only that, I feel guilty that they don’t get to go much because so much of where we hike is water shed and dogs aren’t allowed. I don’t have specific plans for millcreek canyon but I know we’re going 🙂
Now since I haven’t even been to a few of these places I borrowed photos from the local newspaper, but I will have my own by the end of the summer.